We are excited to announce that the KASBO Munis Academy has been rescheduled for September 21-25, 2020.
The location will remain the same at the Marriott Griffin Gate in Lexington.
Because of the date change, we have some open spots for those that wish to register.
Limited spots are available, and will be given on first-come, first serve basis. SO GET REGISTERED TODAY!
Click on the following link to register: 2020 KASBO MUNIS ACADEMY
Here is a snapshot of the other content:
- GASB 84 and FUND 25 compliance
- Budget process (cyle), various Munis Options, how to plan for the ebs and flows of school finance, major factors to consider and calculate.
- The main emphasis on budgeting will be on Tuesday— How to utilize salary projections in the process. Hands on with own district information.
- Forecasting-How to keep an eye on the future?
- Setting up and maintaining roles in Munis.
PAYROLL: PAPERLESS PROCESS
- How to setup/entry of new employees for payroll purposes.
- The main emphasis on paperless process will be on Thursday—How to process a paperless process using 3rd party means, and inputting into payroll. This is not a highlight of a particular vendor or product, but overview of the general options available to districts to streamline the payroll input process.
- How to overcome the hurdles to go paperless.
- Friday-step by step, hands on payroll processing from beginning to end.
Times for Training: Monday 12-5, Tuesday 8-5, Wednesday 8-11|Wednesday 1-5, Thursday 8-5, Friday 8-11
This is a great opportunity for hands-on Munis training!